Friday, August 3, 2012

What's for dinner?

I had planned to try my new recipe last night, but I decided to make it tonight instead. I made a Sour Cream Beef Casserole and it tasted similar to a lasagna. It was pretty good. I substituted fresh tomatoes for canned tomato sauce, and I think it made the casserole a little bit watery. David seemed to like it, but Benjamin only took two bites. He hasn't been feeling well today, so I don't think he had much of an appetite. Next time I will use the tomato sauce.

David is off the first part of next week so I will be taking advantage of his grilling capabilities :)

Here is next week's meal plan:

Sunday- leftovers
Monday- Steaks, Baked Potatoes
Tuesday- Cheeseburgers, chips and Cucumbers
Wednesday- Cheesy Ham Strata, Green Beans
Thursday- Spaghetti, Salad
Friday- Veggie Beef Pie, Sweet Potatoes
Saturday- Chicken and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

Baked Oatmeal Cups
Cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment