Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What's for Dinner? 08/26-09/01

We had a great time at the Beach and I am still trying to get back in the groove.
I had enough leftovers from the beach trip to get me through the weekend, and yesterday morning I took both boys to the grocery store.
Thank you Kroger for the awesome Car Carts. Benjamin can drive the car and Jeremiah's car seat can fit in the top and I still have room for groceries. Those awkward buggies may aggravate other shoppers, but we got the job done. I accidentally ran into a stocking cart and the Kroger stocker just smiled and complimented Benjamin on his driving. I think we probably could get through the store easier if those steering wheels actually did work.


Here is the meal plan for this week:
Monday- Cheesy Ham Strata, Sweet Potatoes
            FINALLY After  3 weeks of being on the meal plan, we had it last night. Delicious!
            Gooseberry Patch Recipe
Tuesday- Meatloaf, Green Beans, Rice
Wednesday-Spaghetti, Salad
Thursday-  Soup and Sandwiches
Friday- Taco Salads
Saturday-Cheesy Beef Casserole, Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment