Friday, August 10, 2012

What's for dinner? 08/12/12

I did not get to try my new recipe for last week because someone ate up all the ingredients...ahem David. Oh well, I am looking forward to trying it again this week.

We are getting ready to go on vacation and I think my brain has already checked out. I had contemplated going to the grocery store without a meal plan, but I talked myself out of it. Even though I do not dedicate as much time to couponing as I have in the past, I still go to the grocery store with a plan. I will not be victim to marketing strategists! Meal planning keeps me on track and within budget.

 I really want to keep things simple this week because I have several things I have to make for our trip. 

Sunday-leftovers
Monday- Eat Out
Tuesday- Chicken Parmesan and Salad
Wednesday- Ham and Cheese Strata (Take 2), sweet potatoes
Thursday- Pepperoni Roll, Raw Vegetables
Friday- Fish sticks, green beans and corn.
Saturday- VACATION!!!!

Chocolate Cake with White Icing
Ranch Dressing
Barbecue Sauce for Barbecue Chicken
Hot Dog Chili
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment