Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catching Up and Meals 10/08-10/14

Lately I feel like I have been running three weeks behind. Please don't peek in my windows, my house is a mess. I successfully put away all the laundry yesterday, but now the dirty baskets are overflowing again. I can say that there has been a meal on the table each day, but my husband asked me yesterday if I was putting him on a diet. Apparently I have made several main dishes lately that did not have any sides.

Anyway, I realize that I need to make some changes because my current routine just isn't working anymore. This week I am working on changing my schedule to better meet the needs of my family, which probably means earlier mornings...and I am more of a night owl. Please pray for me that I can be disciplined in this area!

Monday- Chili Beans, cornbread
Tuesday- Roast Beef and Vegetables
Wednesday- Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Rice, Peas and Corn
Thursday- Roast Beef Sandwiches, Potatoes and Onions, Apples
Friday- Barbecue Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Broccoli
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Pizza Casserole, Salad

Baby Food- Chicken and Rice, Peas
Breakfast- Apple Crisp
Desert- Baked Smores

No comments:

Post a Comment