Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's for Dinner 09/02-09/08

This week is exciting because Benjamin is turning 2! We will celebrate his actual birthday by eating his favorite foods and then have a family cookout on Thursday.
For my new recipe this week I am trying a Pinterest experiment. The picture looked so good that I was ready to get a fork and dig in! You can find the link to the picture and the recipe on my Pinterest board.
I love easy meal planning weeks!

Sunday- leftovers
Monday- Date Night
Tuesday- BIRTHDAY MEAL- Pizza, Salad 
Wednesday- Barbecue Chicken, Green Beans, Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday- Birthday Party Family Cookout
Friday- Pinterest Experiment "Better-than-takeout Chicken Fried Rice" with salad
Saturday- Sunday School Picnic

Breakfast Cake
Cookies for the Birthday Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment