Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beginning My Blog

After following several blogs, I have decided to start one of my own. My intention for this blog is to document the happenings within my family and share my personal thoughts. I want to be able to look back at these postings and remember what the Lord has done in me and in my family. I chose the title Lifted by Love from one of my favorite hymns, Love Lifted Me.
 I came to know the Lord at a young age and I often wonder how my life would have turned out had I not given my heart to Jesus. I am so thankful for His sustaining grace and His many blessings in my life. I am thankful for a family who prayed for me and taught me things of God at an early age. I want to be faithful in teaching my children to know God and His love for them.

On Wednesday nights we have been studying the promises of God and it has been very encouraging to me. I am hoping that through this blog, I will be able to document how God is fulfilling these promises in my life and be an encouragement to others. 

God is with me. I will not fear.
God is in control. I will not doubt.
God is good. I will not despair.
God is watching. I will not falter.
God is victorious. I will not fail. 

His promises are always true. He will not let me down.

1 comment: