Sunday, August 4, 2013

Meal Plan 08/03- 08/09

Praise the Lord we are all moved into our new house. I will post the story soon because I want to remember exactly how God provided for us in every step of the way.
We now live about 20 minutes from David's work, so he isn't able to come home for lunch anymore. That means I have the thrilling responsibility of packing lunches.

After the first week, I decided I needed to be more proactive in planning my lunches because it's much harder to pack a filling lunch when there is nothing prepared. I am also trying to look at this as an opportunity to bless my husband with something he will enjoy in the middle of his day.

Since my kids are starting to wake up earlier and hungrier,  I decided to start planning breakfasts too. I really don't want to be in the habit of eating poptarts everyday.

So here is my first attempt at Triple Meal Planning.


Saturday B- Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs
              L- PB and J
              D- Chicken Casserole, Green Beans, Corn, Bread

Sunday B- Cinnamon Buns, Bacon and Eggs
            L-Leftover Chicken Casserole, Green Beans, Corn
            D- Pigs in a Blanket, Fruit Salad


Monday- B- Toast, Bacon and Eggs
               L-Alfredo, Corn on the Cob
               D- Spaghetti, Salad

Tuesday B-Breakfast Casserole
              L - Sandwiches for grownups; turkey, crackers, cucumbers and grapes for kids
              D- Taco Tuesday

Wednesday B-French Toast
                   L-Fish Sticks and Broccoli
                   D- Cowboy Beans and Baked Potatoes

Thursday B-Strawberry Muffins
               L- Leftovers for Adults; Finger Foods for Kids
               D- Honey Chicken with Stuffing and Green Beans

Friday B- Poptarts and Cereal
           L-PB& J
           D- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob


 

No comments:

Post a Comment